Ok - yes, I'm a little slow with my updates here...
I got my cast off (nice tan lines I'm sporting now). Started physical therapy on Friday and with any luck in the next few weeks I'll be able to have my thumb back. Still can't bend it a whole lot - but it's getting better every day. Still sore and don't bump it - yikes! But, all is going well. I'm getting my grip back and that's very nice.
Trevor's done with Track for the season. He had an impressive season making it to Golden League Finals :) - yea! His best mile this year was a 4:42 - wow he is SO fast! He was gunning for 4:40 so he got SO CLOSE. GREAT season :)!
Desi is coming to visit for a baby shower. Can't wait to see her. I haven't seen one single picture of her pregnant?!?! Andrea - you're getting behind on your blog ;-) hehe!
Last weekend we celebrated Mother's Day and Logan's 1st Birthday and that was alot of fun. I see Lori already posted some pictures - but when I get my laptop working on this blog again, I'll see if I can load a few more different ones.
I still have more pictures from Chicago that I haven't loaded to my photo site. I'll make another post when I have gone through them to pick the best ones so you guys can see the view from the top of the Hancock Building and also the sights from the river boat tour I took. The rain stayed away long enough to get these last two things in and for that I was grateful :)!
Trevor and I will be going to New York for our summer vacation at the beginning of June - so can't wait to post pics and info about that trip too :)!
'Till next time...
Kerry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment