Trevor did great on his test today and got his driver's license on his first try - yea :)! He was so nervous - but only missed one minor thing. He is a good driver, so I wasn't too surprised. Way to go Trev!! And, off he goes, on his own.... Now the fun begins!
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Man that is a scary thought, I have seen how he rides motorcycles... LOL. Just kidding, Trevor will be a great driver. Doesn't seem possible that he is old enough to drive, but now I won't always have to drive when he want to go motorcycle riding over the summer. You guys have fun in New York. Later -- Jaimie
What a nightmare. I will put a word in for him with Amis to have all the Duputies take it easy on him - - his truck is hard to miss :-)
Post a Comment