Sunday, May 18, 2008

Desi's Baby Shower

Finally Desi came for a visit to California so Andrea was able to throw a baby shower for her here :)! We had a great time and it was nice to be able to shop for some cute boy stuff to welcome Blake Alexander Arnold in to the world. Can you believe they're actually going to name him "Blake" - are they crazy ;-) hehe! (ya, I said that to his face too)


Desi has a beautiful healthy glow!


Come July she'll be fully loaded with lots of cute boy clothes!



Blake teaching Emmalie to pole dance - haha!
Emmalie and I hanging out on the couch.
Desi and skinny Grandpa.

2 comments:

Lori said...

That is so funny that they are naming him Blake! It is cool though, definately need another Blake in the family (hopefully with his sense of humor). Bummed that I missed the shower but at least I get to see Desi tomorrow.

C Schultz said...

I love the pic with you and Emmalie on the couch. So so cute!