Sunday, May 18, 2008

Silly Sisters Sunday (Nov 2003)

Ok - I LOVE the flashback Friday thing that Christine is doing on her blog, so Andrea and I were talking about doing something with our Silly Sisters photo's.

Here is the first installment of "Silly Sisters Sunday" :)!
This was taken at Christine's house in Utah in November 2003. We were up all night in the basement at Todd & Kathy's house (they were out of town and we were staying at their house) talking and laughing and being silly. Well, early in the AM we got on the topic of our toes. So, we all took off our shoes and socks and started comparing our toes to see how they were different and how they were the same. We were laughing so hard and having such a great time. Better watch out for those "Silly Thomas Sisters" :)! So, that was the inspiration for our first Silly Sisters photo - the one that started it all...

2 comments:

Lori said...

That is such a cool idea!! I love all of our silly sisters pictures and it is fun to see the stories behind all of them. Best of all, it is fun to see all the weight I lost!!!!!

C Schultz said...

OH NO!!!! I know what some of those pictures look like. YIKES! Ha ha... this is a great idea Kerry! It always makes me smile when I look at those photo's.