"Shall We Dance?"
This installment of "Silly Sisters" was inspired by the movie "Shall We Dance". One of the things we like to do when we all get together (as you'll see in later Silly Sisters shots as well), is hit up the latest and greatest chick flick out in the theater. We thought it'd be funny to take a shot of us dancing - but too bad we didn't think to actually get "dressed up" for the occasion. The only one of us not in their pj's or bumming around the house clothes is Andrea :) haha! I couldn't decide which picture to post - so I just posted both of them... See, we don't have to be dressed up or looking good to have a good time together ;-)!
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Yep... this was the photo session I was dreading... LOL
Post a Comment