"Stranger Than Fiction"
(Not Us - The Movie)
One of our rituals after holiday gatherings, etc... is the girls going out to hit up the latest and greatest movie. This is typically a "chick flick", but this time we went to see "Stranger Than Fiction". It was a strange movie for sure - but surprisingly entertaining.
One of the scenes in "Stranger Than Fiction" inspired this silly sisters shot. As you can see - us Thomas sisters sure know how to have a good time - even when we have to kick the kids out of the kiddy play area in the mall to do it - haha! It was hilarious and we probably made idiots out of ourselves. If I recall, we actually asked some kids to get out of the bus so we could take this picture. We were laughing so hard that people probably thought we were drunk or something - but there was absolutely no alcohol involved! I don't want to give away anything in the movie - but if you watch it - then you'll get a better understanding of this shot ;-)!P.S. Calling all Thomas sisters - we're running out of silly sisters photos... I guess I should have joined Lori on her trip to Utah to pick Shad up so we could have added more to our collection :)!


2 comments:
I love it! Our little "silly sisters" tradition is so great. And it all started because we stayed up talking till 3am, and started comparing our toes.
I'm thinking we need to get together more often and do more then one themed shot each time to keep your blogging going :)!!
Post a Comment