Trevor has been having quite a bit of fun playing games this summer (between trips that is). A couple weeks ago he had a game night at our place and they had a blast. They had 3 TV's going and were alternating between Guitar Hero, Rock Band, Halo 3, and Dance Dance Revolution. It was quite the experience. I (the lone adult in the house) hid out in my room watching movies and such :)! Between replenishing food supplies that is...
This is my Guitar Hero :)! He's getting pretty darn good at it. Less than two weeks before school starts and I have a feeling he's going to go through withdrawls... It'll be back to the grind of school, running and homework - fun fun! He just got back from the lake and will be heading to running camp tomorrow, so only one week left after that before he starts his Junior year.



2 comments:
Wow, Junior year, that sure seems impossible!! Looks like he is having a blast this summer.
I love ALL the TV sets in the room! That's awesome. Oh, by the way... I have to admit, that YES we are the nerd family now. Just got a new gaming computer. So that makes three in the house. Ok, two and a half really, the old one sucks. The sad part, is that I'm the one that buys the computers. And I'll only buy gaming systems. LOL! I've lost it!
Post a Comment