Sunday, July 27, 2008

My Silly Sister's Birthday!

Instead of the usual Silly Sisters Sunday post, I thought I'd highlight one of the silly sisters today since it is her birthday :)!!!
Happy Birthday Andrea!!!

I was looking for a silly birthday picture of Andrea and this was the best I could come up with :) haha! So, reliving this 40th birthday moment, here's a Silly Sister Birthday picture of Andrea!

And, here are a few fun facts about the day Andrea was born....

Born on Monday July 27th (year omitted ;-) hehe)

#1 song in the US was "Rag Doll" by The Four Seasons

The movie My Fair Lady received an Oscar for Best Picture this year

Barry Goldwater was featured on the cover of Time Magazine
So, hope you have a great birthday Andrea :)!!! We'll have to celebrate when you get home...

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Very cute birthday post Kerry!! Thank you for the birthday wishes.

Lori said...

Happy birthday Andrea! I haven't seen those pictures in a while :-) That was a great idea Kerry!