Our last day in New York was another full one. We are so tired and sore - but it's been a blast. You have to be a PRO if you’re going to park a car in NY. Many cars have these bumper guard things and boy do they need them. I honestly have absolutely no idea how these people ever get out when they’ve parked their car on the street – look how close they are parked? I really don’t think it’s possible – but we hear it is. The land of the 16+ point turn. I've been on somewhat of a quest while I was here to visit places I've seen in the movies (Trevor rolling his eyes) haha - so one of these pictures is of the 91st Street Garden (watch You've Got Mail - last scene where they finally meet up - and you'll see this garden). We saw our first Broadway show today - Grease - and it was really fun. I actually watched the TV show where people competed to be Danny and Sandy in this show and that's who played in this show :)! We toured the NBC Studios also and that was really cool to see. Last but not least we took a twilight boat tour down the Hudson and East rivers and got to see some famous bridges up close and personal. We got one last glimpse of the Statue of Liberty - this time with her torch lit up - so very cool. Now - in about an hour we are headed to the airport and back home... It's been fun!
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You and your chick flicks...
I thought that was Andrea standing in front of the sign at the garden.
There were also lots of locations from the movie "Cloverfield"! ;-)
I love that you went to see places on the movies, sounds like my kind of vacation and I'm sure Blake would be the one rolling his eyes! You sure packed a lot into this vacation, reminded me of the whirlwind Tokyo trip. I've loved going along for the ride via the blog :).
Post a Comment