Sunday, April 6, 2008

Surgery went well

Just wanted to post an update. Surgery went well. They were able to position the bone only using the pin under live xray - so they didn't even have to cut me open. Healing should be a little easier with no stitches or anything. And, not that I really care, but I'll have only a very small scar if any at all. I'm in a soft half cast this week (to allow for swelling I guess) and then from what I understand I'll be in a regular cast for 3 more weeks. I go back to work tomorrow, so we'll see how that goes. I've been keeping it elevated and iced, and that helps alot. It'll be interesting to see how trying to type all day at work goes. I could always leave early if need be I guess. Anyway - things are going well - so just wanted to keep you all posted :)!

No comments: