Can you believe that Trevor will be 16 in less than 6 days?! Holy cow that makes me feel old :)! He won't be driving on his own until the end of May - so at least I'll have some peace of mind a little bit longer.
Trevor PR'd again the other night at the Trabuco Hills invitational track meet. First it's awesome that he was invited to go since only 4 people from his team were able to run in the distance races, two for the mile and two for the two-mile. So cool! He ran the mile in 4:42 this time - another personal best :)!! Whooo hoooo! He's running so strong this year and he's so much fun to watch. Long drive though (3 1/2 hours to get there and about 3 hours to get home) just to see him run for less than 5 min's :) haha! So worth it though. It was a late night. They were scheduled to run at 10:15 in the evening, but because they were behind schedule, he didn't end up finishing his run until about 1l:30pm. LONG DAY! Luckily we got a room and stayed the night so we didn't have to drive home afterwards.
Sunday, April 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
No Video this time? Dang! lol. BTW 4:42.....that is INSANE... Way to go Trevor!
Hopefully I will be able to make it to a couple more meets and get more video. If I do, I will definitely post. Or if Dawn and Terry ever have some, I can rip and post that as well.
Great job Trevor, you just keep getting faster.
Post a Comment