I'm supposed to get my pin removed and cast taken off (hopefully for good) on Friday. I'm totally looking forward to getting this thing off my hand so I can start rehabbing my thumb. Oh how much fun that will be :)!
I know - the new casts are cool :)! They come in all different colors (even glow in the dark) now and it's fiberglass. Still can't get them wet - but they don't get soggy of you accidently do (just stinky if you don't get it dried out).
3 comments:
I love the purple cast Kerry! Back when I had my cast, they had.... uh.. white, or white.. lol
I know - the new casts are cool :)! They come in all different colors (even glow in the dark) now and it's fiberglass. Still can't get them wet - but they don't get soggy of you accidently do (just stinky if you don't get it dried out).
So how did it go? Did you get the pin out and the cast off? When does softball start again?
Post a Comment