Jordyn's Birthday Date (2009)
For my niece Jordyn's Birthday this year, I also decided to take her on a birthday date. And, in case you're wondering, I didn't skip Shad! He's holding out for the next Harry Potter movie :)! For Jordyn's meal and movie of her choice, she chose to have lunch at In-N-Out Burger and she wanted to see the Monsters vs Aliens movie. I think it's funny - I told her she could eat anywhere she wanted and she picked fast food - kids are so easy to please. Actually - her favorite food is her Mom & Dad's spaghetti - but she didn't want to go out for spaghetti because it's just not the same as her Mom & Dad's :)! Jordyn and I had a great time on our date and again the movie was pretty enjoyable for me too. It was fun interviewing Jordyn, she kinda took over and started interviewing herself after a while - haha! I think she had some fun with it too...
Jordyn's Favorites:
- Food: Mom & Dad's Spaghetti
- Color: Blue
- Sport: Softball/Baseball
- Hobby: Art & Drawing (horses lately)
- TV Show: Sponge Bob & iCarly
- School Subject: Science
- Future Career: Work With Pets/Animals
Bonus Questions :)! - Favorite Teacher: Mr Barnes
- Future Car: Blue Slug Bug
Happy 10th Birthday Jordyn!!!

1 comment:
Hi! It was so much fun to hear from you and to see some of your pictures. It has been forever since I've seen you or talked to you. Wow, Trevor is so big. what a handsome boy.
We are doing great. We are on a mission in Belgium/France. We are having a great time.
Give you Mom and Dad a big hug and a big hello for me. I miss you guys.
yes, it is Lana.
Post a Comment