Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Slacker!
After viewing Christine's blog, I am inspired to attempt to get caught up on mine one of these days... Just never seem to find the time for it. But, I need to MAKE time! There are going to be so many exciting things happening in out lives over the next few years (well - hopefully forever - but you know) :)! I'll have to set a goal - one blog entry per week - at least! Think I can do it??? I guess I'll count this one for this week's post ;-)! First one will have to be Shad's birthday date from last year since I see it's MIA. Holy cow - it's already time for them to start again... After that, I guess I'll just start from now forward instead of really trying to "catch up". Till next time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good going Kerry! Can't wait to see the new entries.
Post a Comment