Saturday, January 24, 2009

Tanner's Birthday Date (2009)

Tanner's Birthday Date (2009)

For my nephew Tanner's Birthday this year I decided to take him on a date. He got a meal and a movie of his choice. Tanner chose to have lunch at Vince's Pasta & Pizza and he wanted to see Paul Blart Mall Cop for his movie. Because I love the way Christine does the birthday morning interview thing, I tried something similar with Tanner on our date today. We had a great time at lunch and the movie was actually pretty funny :)!

Tanner's Favorites:
  • Food: Pizza (hence the lunch pick)
  • Color: All colors in the world
  • Sport: Singing
  • Hobby: Building Lego's & helping in the kitchen
  • TV Show: Sponge Bob & iCarly
  • School Subject: Math
  • Future Career: Nurse (like my Mom)

Happy 8th Birthday Tanner!!!

Perhaps this will be a new birthday tradition for the kids. It was fun and I hope to keep up with the interview thing and compare notes next year :)! Thanks for the idea Christine! I only wish I had started that with Trevor when he was much younger...

1 comment:

C Schultz said...

That is so awesome Kerry! I hope the two of you had fun. :-) And you are very welcome for the birthday interview idea. Although, I must confess, I got the idea from Kathy.