"Showgirls"
Due to lack of imagination - for our newest installment of "Silly Sisters" we tried out our showgirl act with this kick line. I would say high kick line - BUT - I don't think any of us are all that limber ;-) haha! Since our sis Christine was missing from the action this time, we borrowed our sister-in-law Christine to fill in for her.
Then for good measure Andrea, Lori and I tried out our Charlie's Angels impersonation - haha! Not sure which is sillier - our showgirl act or our Charlie's Angels act?!?!
As always - it's just fun to get together with my sisters and act silly - no matter what we happen to be doing at the time :)!
As always - it's just fun to get together with my sisters and act silly - no matter what we happen to be doing at the time :)!


2 comments:
Dang! I wish I had been there. :-( At least you got one Christine lol.
Personally, I like the Charlies Angels picture better! It's always fun to see what you guys are going to do for your silly sister picture!
Post a Comment