Sunday, December 14, 2008

Santa Came Early :)!

Well - I did it... Instead of sinking a bunch of money in to my old car (tires, brakes, radio fix, etc... etc...) I decided to trade it in for a new one :)! This is an 09 Honda Accord Coupe. It's pretty sporty and drives great - love it! And, of course, I went for the Dodger Blue - haha! Probably will be hard to keep it looking nice - but I really liked the color. I just hope I can keep it looking nice for a while anyway.

2 comments:

Ukulele Blake said...

it sure is a pretty thing. Sporty, and good looks and I see you gave up on 4 doors (why not). maybe in about 2 years I'll finally break down...and buy......YOURS. You know when your ready for your next one.

C Schultz said...

Wow Kerry! Very nice looking car. Yeah, it might be a challenge keeping look nice in the desert, but hey, it's looks nice now :-D!