Monday, October 27, 2008

Tehachapi Summit (7898 ft)

My friend Julie and I hiked to the top of the Tehachapi Summit on Sunday morning. Boy - was that a hike! I'm still sore - but the weather was great and it was so beautiful up there so I've decided it was worth it :)! Being able to sign the log book up at the top was cool too.



We made it to the top :) Yea!!!
Christine: Let us know when you're ready to hike to the "Y" again - Trevor can't wait to go back and do it again. Maybe I'll be in a "little" better shape for it next time ;-)!

3 comments:

C Schultz said...

Hiking the Y is best in the fall and spring, just let me know when you guys want to come and hopefully my back will cooperate, so I can come with you guys this time.

C Schultz said...

Come to think of it, I should look up the times that the track ppl run up the Y, and see how Trevor does... :-) We will have to take his word for it though, since none of us could possibly keep up with him.

Kerry Schultz said...

Great idea Christine! That'd be a good challenge for him - I'm sure he'd love it.