skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Kerry's Blog
Friday, March 14, 2008
Let's try a video
Just wanted to see if I could post a video on here. This is my friend Julie and I doing a zipline in Kauai (Nov 07)... SO MUCH fun :)!
1 comment:
C Schultz
said...
Sweet video Kerry! I wish I had done something like that when I was in Hawaii.
March 16, 2008 at 7:09 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Other Links
Kerry's Photo Gallery
Blogs
Andrea's New Blog
Andrea's Old Blog
Blake
Blake and his Uke
Christine
Lori
Jaimie
Shad
Hooper Family
Harvey2
Harvey
JOY (Just Organize Yourself)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2009
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2008
(52)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(6)
▼
March
(4)
Trevor running his 4:44.02 mile on 22 March 2008
The "Green Monster"
Let's try a video
Let's see how this goes...
See what I'm reading...
Kerry's book montage
Powered by Goodreads.com
1 comment:
Sweet video Kerry! I wish I had done something like that when I was in Hawaii.
Post a Comment