Am I SPOILED or what?!
Thanks to a CD of pictures that Terry & Dawn gave me of Trevor, I can share a little more with you about what he's been doing all summer. Not only did he enjoy our vacation to New York and all the hours of video game entertainment, he's been really enjoying having his drivers license this summer. He has gotten to take his truck off road and take the motorcycle out riding with friends all on his own. He now gets to take off and meet friends at the movies, drive himself to practice and stop for breakfast with friends afterwards. Other than the price of gas to drive that beast - what an incredible summer for him :). Now it's just about time to get back to the grind of school, Cross Country, and the dreaded "H" word (homework)!!! He starts his Junior year tomorrow. A little about the pictures...
- He started his summer a little early with a camping/fishing trip up in the Sierras for Memorial Day weekend. As you can see - they woke up to SNOW! Don't think they were quite expecting that.
- He spent the 4th of July with Terry and I believe they spent it in Independence. He ran a 10k race while he was up there and did really well. There is a picture here of Trevor and his little brother Zach. Zach is growing up so fast and he's just too darn cute :)!
- He has gotten to go out on the boat a few times, including one week long trip to Lake San Antonio. I loved seeing all the pictures of him wake boarding and tubing. I hear he's getting really good at it and he has so much fun with it.
- On the way home from Lake San Antonio, they took a detour and drove around the Cal Poly San Louis Obispo college campus and surrounding area. This is one of the colleges Trevor is looking at trying to go to. Still several more choices to check out. The bottom left picture is Trevor and Zach at a little lake in a park in Atascadero.
- I don't have any pictures yet, but after coming home from being at the lake for a week, Trevor went to a cross-country running camp up in Tahoe for another week. Sounds like he learned allot at the camp and had allot of fun too. Hope this helps him improve on his already impressive cross-country career :)!
So, that's about it for Trevor's summer, which is quickly coming to an end... Now, lets see if he'll "LET" me take a picture of him before he leaves the house tomorrow morning. I like to always take a picture of him on the first day of school every year - but now he's getting "too old for it" and he just looks at me like I'm crazy. Oh well - he only gets to start his Junior year once in his life (we certainly hope), so like it or not, he's getting his mug on film in the morning :)!!!

4 comments:
Wow Trevor, looks like you've had a great summer!!
And don't forget the 4x4 day trip last weekend (even though he did not drive). I will be posting some video and more photos from that shortly.
Also want to do another Motorcycle trip with him. We didn't get to do the mountains earlier this year due to the fires and schedules, but I still want to go.
gimme a "HELL YEAH"
Hell Yeah!! Enjoy it while you can...
Post a Comment